Treatments & Specialities
Do you smoke? It's time to quit. Here's Why?
Cigarette smoke generated carcinogens that have the potential to form cancer cells in your lungs. Not only this, you are posing a threat to the surroundings because of passive smoke. Prevent you and your loved ones from illness. Quit Today!
Need Help on Quitting Smoking? We're Here
Despite knowing the hazardous aspects of cigarette smoking, is it tough for you to quit? Do not worry! All you have to do is make an appointment with us. We will handle the rest.Get Help Today
Thank you so much sir for being with me from the past 10 days. I'm really very grateful to you for taking such a good care of mine. When I almost felt alone in this far away place from my home town you being a Kannadiga helped me just like my elderly brother which helped me gain confidence. I'm really very grateful to you and your entire staff who treated me for my disease and helped me out to be fine soon. Thank you for all from the bottom of my heart.
Chetan Sajjan, Siliguri
Dr. Abhishek Bali one of the best covid doctor we came across... coz of him one can trust that their patient is in safe hand... he is too accurate... talks to point and suggests what is exactly useful and required for the patient... nothing like they keep ur patients even if no need... fast discharge after proper treatment... I hope my review may save many lives like my brother... Thank u Dr. Bali once again.
Sriya Limbu, Siliguri
Dr Abhishek Bali is a great doctor He seems very compose, gave me a test to be done and medicated me on the next day itself. Been suffering from breathing difficulty for a long year. Feel so much better. Thank you, sir.
Ranjay P, Siliguri
We found Dr Abhishek Bali to be very knowledgeable and caring. Spot on diagnosis and treatment. Very personable and very knowledgeable.
Sreenath Suraj, Siliguri
Wonderful doctor. Would definitely recommend him. Very proactive about your care. Very knowledgeable,caring and kind. His assistants are also very good.
Preetam Majumdar, Siliguri
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How can a pulmonologist help me?
If you have any condition that compromises your breathing, you’ll want to speak to a pulmonologist. This type of specialist can treat conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, chest infections, COPD, emphysema, tuberculosis, and more.
- Q. Why you need to see a Pulmonologist?
You might need to see a specialist when your breathing problems are complex or when it’s not clear what’s causing them.
If you have any of these symptoms, consider asking your family doctor if you should see a specialist:
- A cough that’s severe or has lasted more than three weeks
- Chest pain or tightness
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
- Difficulty breathing, especially while you’re exercising
- Repeated colds or bronchitis that impacts your breathing
- Problems controlling your asthma or identifying what triggers it
- Q. What should I expect at my pulmonology appointment?
When you meet with a pulmonologist, he will ask you questions regarding your lung health. The more he knows about your specific ailments, the faster he can help you. He will conduct tests to accurately diagnose the condition, then create a treatment plan to help you manage or overcome your respiratory issue.
- Q. What Diseases Do Pulmonologists Treat?
A pulmonologist can treat many breathing-related conditions, including:
- Cystic fibrosis (an inherited disease in which mucus builds up in the lungs and other organs)
- COPD (also sometimes called emphysema or chronic bronchitis in which breathing problems worsen over time)
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis (in which the lung’s tissues become damaged and scarred)
- Work-related lung diseases (such as those affecting workers exposed to asbestos or coal dust)